There has been a considerable shift to vinyl flooring in recent years – and for all the right reasons. Vinyl plank flooring combines a stylish look, durability, resilience, and economy into one product. Vinyl flooring is one of the most versatile floor options available at Flor Haus. Visit our store to see our in-stock vinyl tile and plank flooring in our showroom and our discount flooring warehouse.
It may seem too difficult to believe, but many people will confuse vinyl plank flooring and hardwood. You might say, "Well, hardwood comes in an immense variety of wood and stain combinations." But guess what! Vinyl plank flooring can mimic your choice of hardwood and compliment your home's decor! Vinyl tiles can also effectively mimic ceramic tile flooring with endless color and design options. That is why so many people are choosing this economical option in such a wide variety of situations.
While being made essentially from the same material as sheet vinyl, vinyl plank flooring is more robust. Instead of coming on a roll, it comes in, well, the name gives it away: planks. These solid and quality-made planks are then cut to fit the installation area. Because of their excellent structure and durability, some grades we offer require minimal subfloor rigidity. If you need flooring material that must cover some severe defects in the subfloor, definitely consider this option.
We have thousands of square ft of vinyl plank in stock!
- It's durable. Vinyl plank flooring is scratch-resistant! Refrigerators, furniture, and other household appliances can be placed on this sturdy flooring without cracking and damaging the vinyl planks. When installed and maintained correctly, vinyl plank flooring can last anywhere from 10-20 years.
- It's easy to clean. With its smooth, hard surface, vinyl plank flooring is easy to maintain and responds to most commercial cleaning products. You can even use your Swiffer or vacuum on it. Get ready for some fast, effective, and fun cleaning!
- It's waterproof. Waterproof vinyl planks make vinyl plank flooring an excellent choice for bathrooms, basements, kitchens –any room in the house will benefit from this spill-resistant flooring.
- It's comfortable. Warmer and more comfortable to the feet, vinyl plank flooring will keep you in comfort all day. It is also more sound-absorbent than hardwood due to its core backing.
- It's easy to install. Vinyl plank flooring and vinyl tile flooring are straightforward to install. It's only a matter of covering the old with the new. You may make some savings by going with the vinyl plank if you're installing it yourself. The friendly staff at Flor Haus would be happy to offer installation tips and advice when you purchase your vinyl plank flooring.
Rugged but beautiful. Economic yet classy. Vinyl plank flooring is going to be around a long, long time, wringing every cent out of your dollar.